Friday, November 13, 2009

Paper Wasting

I feel really terrible when I print something out or use an unneccesary piece of paper. my school doesn't have recycling bins anymore, so it's harder to get them someplace to recycle them. I would take them home to put them in the recycle, but there isn't any room in my backpack due to giant paper-consuming unneccessary books. Otherwise known as textbooks. I wish we could all just email assignments to teachers. It would make me feel so much less guilty.

5 comments:

Cuppy said...

i know EXACTLY how that feels!! I'm just glad that my school recycles. but yeah, the school board should really cut back on unnecessary paper.

surya said...

That 's really good that you think that way,

let us do as much as we can.

Cruz said...

My school recycles but when it first started everyone was all gung-ho bout it, now the excitements worn off and most people don't bother =/

Cuppy said...

that's sad. =( My physics teacher is completely adamant about recycling. she has three paper recycling boxes and two bottle boxes in her class. XD

WolFFreaK said...

That's a good thought. I'm a tree-hugger (lol) myself, so it upsets me a little, though i too am a culprit of said acts. Thanks for reminding me about the importance! ^^