Saturday, January 24, 2009

Silvana and Baina

Um...Hi
We are new to this blog.
Just wanted to...you know. Say hi, and introduce ourselves.

We would separate into two blogs but it was easier to share this one and since we're twins, well I guess it doesn't really matter...

I for one would love to see an eclipse and I found that article real interesting. (The one below, that Tilla posted)

I know this is fairly short and has nothing to do with Saving the World, but we just wanted to say hi.

Silvana and Baina Emerson

4 comments:

Cuppy said...

HI!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the team!!!...of which i am also a new member...XD

Heather Peterson said...

Greetings.....Welcome to where we complain but do something about what's wrong with the world.

lol...

I'm not formal.....
I promiss.
It didn't turn out like I expected.
Anyways WELCOME/HI!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaughinLovinLivin said...

i would like to help my email is happylilangel247@gmail.com

welcome to the blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

welcome. I'm new here, too